Sundays always feel like my last chance to relax, declutter and escape before work starts
Sometimes we can get so busy we forget to take care of ourselves, that’s a mistake I continue to tell myself not to make.
Last week I came across @journalthreesixty blog, she did the Me time tag which I thought was pretty cool, so I took a few minutes to myself to enjoy answering the questions.
I encourage you to do it too
1) What do you watch/read during me time?
I watch Skeem Saam, it’s a South African series on YouTube. It’s great lol I have been watching it for over a year now and feel like I can understand some of the language.
2) What do you wear during me time?
3) What are your me time beauty products?
Korean Face Masks ( my friend got me some a while ago, they are great for pampering yourself )
4) What is the worst thing that can ruin ‘Me Time’?
A phone call !!!! that is just super annoying. Imagine when you are about to relax and someone calls and takes your mood to a different place.
5) Current and Favourite Nail Polish?
I rarely paint my nails, it’s not my thing
6) What do you eat or drink during me time?
Cereal lol it’s strange but’Fruit and Fibre’makes me happy
7) Current Favourite Candle?
I need a new Candle in my life, I haven’t had one in a while now. I use to love the cheap cherry Primark candles
8) Do you ever have outdoor me time?
Rarely but when I feel like I need a moment, I take random walks.
9) Would you ever watch a movie alone?
Yes at home, but would I go to the cinema alone? Nah.
10) Anything to add?
“Me time is crucial, even if it’s just five minutes find a way to block out the noise and enjoy your own company.”TillyJoanAdams
What is your Me Time like? Let me know in the comment box below